Have you ever dreamed about working on projects for companies such as Tim Hortons, PayPal, or Free The Children? How about working with cutting edge technology like bluetooth, beacons, NFC, wearables, and Apple TV? Well here’s your chance!
Clearbridge Mobile is an award-winning full stack mobile application development studio. With our skilled team of developers and designers, we’ve made end-to-end custom mobile applications for an extensive list of premium clients. We’ve developed a wearable technology news reader app; created the world’s first HCE closed loop mobile wallet; and developed TV Everywhere solutions with Chromecast and Apple TV integration! You will gain experience developing apps for top companies in a wide variety of verticals including media, enterprise, mobile payments, retail, financial services, etc.
We are looking for a Senior Product Owner who will apply their technical and business analysis skills to define client requirements for mobile solutions. You must have strong analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You will collaborate with clients, business development and technical staff to assess customers’ business requirements and processes for the purpose of building mobile software.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the client in defining product vision and strategy
- Clearly understand and articulate the business value and intent of the client product or release
- Assist the client in creating product roadmap that aligns with the business value of the product
- Leading or Assisting the client to generate and develop ideas to solves business challenges
- Collect and promote the ideas into features
- Lead Product Definition sessions with client
- Work with engineering team to execute the product roadmap
- Manage features and dependencies in and across releases
- Work with clients to make decisions relating to what goes in and what comes out of the release
- Coordinate the release of a product to the client
- Define features and requirements necessary to deliver a complete product to market
- Work with engineering to build the features
- Work with Design, QA and Development to articulate features
- Drive out solutions to resolve issues and obstacles during the design, development and testing phase
- Lead sprint planning sessions with client and engineering teams
- Lead demo sessions with client
- Perform UAT for features prior to release to client
Must Have Technical Skills:
- 2 years business analysis experience (requirements gathering and analysis, use case creation, stories, and functional design documentation) for software implementation projects
- At least 5 years experience in a Product Owner role
- Troubleshooting and product testing experience.
- University degree in software engineering, computer science, or electrical/computer engineering
- Working knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, and Google Docs.
Nice To Have Technical Skills:
- 3+ years related experience in mobile software development
- Experience with customer relationship and tracking applications (Confluence, Stash etc.)
- Experiencing writing BRDs
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Free snacks and drinks
- Frequently catered breakfast and lunch
- Lounge with PS3, WiiU, Ping Pong Table, Foosball Table and much more
Conveniently located right off Highway 400 and only 15 minutes from Yorkdale, Clearbridge Mobile offers a collaborative, team-oriented environment where your contributions will make an impact.
Interested candidates are asked to email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org citing the position title in the subject line. Clearbridge Mobile welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all those interested, however only those whom we wish to contact for further discussion with be contacted.
To learn more, check us out on Facebook