Have you ever dreamed about working on projects for companies such as Tim Hortons, PayPal, or Free The Children? How about working with cutting edge technology like beacons, NFC, wearables, and Apple TV? Well here’s your chance!
Clearbridge Mobile is an award-winning full stack mobile application development studio. With our skilled team of developers and designers, we’ve made end-to-end custom mobile applications for an extensive list of premium clients. We’ve developed a wearable technology news reader app; created the world’s first HCE closed loop mobile wallet; and developed TV Everywhere solutions with Chromecast and Apple TV integration! You will gain experience developing apps for top companies in a wide variety of verticals including media, enterprise, mobile payments, retail, financial services, etc.
The Senior UX Designer establishes the UX strategy and leads the interaction and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary scrum (Agile) team. Working closely with the product owner to define the brand requirements and customer needs into experiences that the developers can execute on, the Senior UX Designer defines the UX strategy for complex products from the earliest stages ensuring the user experience align with customer expectations and follow style guide and look-and-feel conventions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conceptualize and define the experience vision, information architecture and interfaces – with a strong focus on visioning and directing junior UX designer(s) in execution, where applicable.
- Determine the business rules, design interactions and client flows for the client experience and support the documentation of business requirements
- Lead the UX team to define practical user experiences, including storytelling, personas, process flows and interactions
- Lead and create design assets including user scenarios, user ecosystem diagrams, competitor analyses, and wireframes
- Collaborate with Product Owner, agile team, customers and users in decision making surrounding user flows, layout, styling and technical feasibility
Stakeholder management and communications
- Establish direction, plan, execute and present wireframe mock-ups and proof of concepts to stakeholders to ensure their needs and expectations are met and sell the vision behind user experiences to key stakeholders
- Act as single point of contact for all project UX related status, including but not limited to presenting status during stand-ups and demos
Research & Analysis
- Actively improve scope of knowledge, refine designs, and recommend solution improvements by leading the gathering of live customer data, conducting market research, testing and leading and facilitating client engagement workshops
- Establish approach for UX team members to keep informed on best practices, client feedback, new vendor offerings and learnings from metrics tracking, and competitive analysis. Identifies and sets direction with product management team and leads improvements to the client experience, products, tools, etc.
- Establish approach and perform required analytics to monitor client behaviour metrics (Google, tracking tags, web trends, browser, AB/multivariate testing, etc.) and implement tags to provide information and determine ongoing improvements to our solutions
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years leading the design/execution of user experiences
- 1-2 years of leading multi member UX design teams on complex User Experience centric initiatives
- 2-3 years of mobile development and other relevant professional experience
- Experience establishing UX Design strategy and enacting it with a team of UX Designers
- Multiple complex user experience centric initiatives delivered with proven successful demonstrable results
- Experience managing and leading creative user experiences initiatives with track record of implementing responsive designs for high complexity solutions
- Experience leading and delivering UX initiatives working in a team-based, fast-paced Agile development environment
- A portfolio demonstrating previous projects and design process is required
- Deep understanding of, and experience with, user-centered design & research methodologies
- 5-10 years of software development / digital industry and other relevant professional experience
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with benefits
- Frequently catered breakfast and lunch
- All the snacks and drinks you can consume
- A lounge that features a variety of activities, such as video games, ping pong, foosball, etc.
Conveniently located right off Highway 400 and only 15 minutes from Yorkdale, Clearbridge Mobile offers a collaborative, team-oriented environment where your contributions will make an impact.
Interested candidates are asked to email resumes to: email@example.com citing the position title in the subject line. Clearbridge Mobile welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all those interested, however only those whom we wish to contact for further discussion with be contacted.
To learn more, check us out on Facebook