Mobile Application Developer
Location: Woodbridge, Ontario
Clearbridge Mobile is an award-winning full stack mobile application development studio. With our skilled team of developers and designers, we’ve made end-to-end custom mobile applications for an extensive list of premium clients. We’ve developed a wearable technology news reader app; created the world’s first HCE closed loop mobile wallet; and developed TV Everywhere solutions with Chromecast and Apple TV integration! You will gain experience developing apps for top companies in a wide variety of verticals including media, enterprise, mobile payments, retail, financial services, etc.
What you’ll be doing:
As a cross-platform mobile application developer, you will be working with individuals who are passionate about mobile, and strive to make the best user experience possible. Here are some things that you’ll get to do:
- Work with a wide variety of platforms including smartphones, tablets, wearables, and Smart TV’s to deliver top quality apps for our clients
- Be involved in the architecture, design, and development of high profile projects with the world’s most recognizable brands
- Work with cutting edge technology (ie. beacons, Apple TV, smart watches) to develop new solutions
- With the fast pace of the technology industry, you will need to think quickly on your feet and learn new software stacks
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years in software engineering
- 3+ years in native Android and iOS development
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience parsing XML / JSON
- Experience with SQL Lite and other databases
- Have published apps and/or projects
- Experience working with object oriented programming
- Experience with GIT
- Previous experience working with Android studio, Gradle
- Previous experience working with iOS development in Swift, as well as UIKit, CoreData, CoreGraphics, storyboards
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Free snacks and drinks
- Friday lunches
- Lounge with PS3, WiiU, Ping Pong Table, foosball table and much more
Who are we?
Clearbridge Mobile has been built on a solid foundation of truly invested leadership. We’re a young company and have formed great connections both internally and externally; together, this creates a culture of teamwork and fun. Why is our culture so important to us? Because work and life intersect and we believe it’s important to be happy and healthy in both! And we’re not going to sugar coat it – sometimes we work long hours. But we also work hard to make sure you get down time. And when we take time to have some fun as a company, we share that time through numerous events and activities, such as knife throwing, where no one gets hurt!
Conveniently located right off Highway 400 and only 15 minutes from Yorkdale, Clearbridge Mobile offers a collaborative, team-oriented environment where your contributions will make an impact. Enter the Clearbridge world and you won’t look back! Yes, we rhymed that on purpose.
To learn more, check us out on FB: http://tinyurl.com/j7lbo74
Interested candidates are asked to send their Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com