Mobile Solutions Architect
Location: Woodbridge, Ontario
Clearbridge Mobile is an award-winning mobile application development studio. Since our inception 5 years ago, we’ve partnered with over 35 Fortune 500 companies across a wide variety of verticals including media, entertainment, retailing, mobile payments and financial services. We excel in mobile app development, responsive web development, and emerging technologies.
Whether it’s iOS or Android development, Connected TV, wearables, IoT or beacons, we craft powerful mobile applications for some of the world’s best brands. We are in search of a dynamic and focused Mobile Architect to be a part of our innovative team. We already have a highly talented team here at Clearbridge Mobile and want to give you the opportunity to join us to help build new intelligent and creative designs. You will be working with cutting edge technology like beacons, NFC, wearables, and Apple TV, as well as working with distinguished companies such as Tim Hortons, PayPal, and Free the Children.
So how do you know you’re our new Mobile Solutions Architect? Well, if you’re capable of working in a highly collaborative environment and smile in the face of a challenge, chances are you could be a good fit. We also value a strong past experience in the field.
More importantly, you are a truly self-motivated professional, determined to add value to a service, to leverage the talents of your team, and turn ideas into reality. You are also a detective –driven by the need to understand the complete picture. It’s not just about getting your part done; it’s about understanding all of the pieces, how they fit and work together, and how you can make it better. Beyond that, you know how to get it done, how to design great apps, and architect great solutions. We’ve been growing Clearbridge Mobile rapidly for the past 5 years, and we are moving full speed ahead. Come and join us!
What you’ll be doing:
At Clearbridge Mobile, you will be working with individuals who are passionate about mobile, and strive to make the best user experience possible. Here is how you’ll make a great impact:
- Be involved in the architecture, design, and development of high profile projects with the world’s most recognizable brands
- Sets the overall technical framework for the product and monitors activity to ensure conformance with that framework
- Interface with clients to present technical aspects of the product, and understand problems with the product
- Provide solutions and technical architecture guidance and oversight to project delivery and system support teams as they design, develop and maintain client technology solutions
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of technical working experience as a software architect
- Must have a strong technical background in application architecture and design, ideally with a strong experience in overall solution architecture (including but not limited to design of databases, web services, infrastructure)
- Android or iOS application development experience a must.
- Working knowledge of various mobile frameworks like retrofit, AFnetworking, or others.
- Experience in database design (SQL & NoSQL).
- Working experience in designing system diagrams, ER diagrams, sequence diagrams.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Free snacks and drinks
- Friday lunches
- Lounge with PS3, WiiU, Ping Pong Table, foosball table and much more
Who are we?
Clearbridge Mobile has been built on a solid foundation of truly invested leadership. We’re a young company and have formed great connections both internally and externally; together, this creates a culture of teamwork and fun. Why is our culture so important to us? Because work and life intersect and we believe it’s important to be happy and healthy in both! And we’re not going to sugar coat it – sometimes we work long hours. But we also work hard to make sure you get down time. And when we take time to have some fun as a company, we share that time through numerous events and activities, such as knife throwing, where no one gets hurt!
Conveniently located right off Highway 400 and only 15 minutes from Yorkdale, Clearbridge Mobile offers a collaborative, team-oriented environment where your contributions will make an impact. Enter the Clearbridge world and you won’t look back! Yes, we rhymed that on purpose.
To learn more, check us out on FB: http://tinyurl.com/j7lbo74
Interested candidates are asked to send their Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com