Have you ever dreamed about working on projects for companies such as Tim Hortons, PayPal, or Free The Children? How about working with cutting edge technology like beacons, NFC, wearables, and Apple TV? Well here’s your chance!
Clearbridge Mobile is an award-winning full stack mobile application development studio. With our skilled team of developers and designers, we’ve made end-to-end custom mobile applications for an extensive list of premium clients. We’ve developed a wearable technology news reader app; created the world’s first HCE closed loop mobile wallet; and developed TV Everywhere solutions with Chromecast and Apple TV integration! You will gain experience developing apps for top companies in a wide variety of verticals including media, enterprise, mobile payments, retail, financial services, etc.
What you’ll be doing:
The Director of Product Management would be the Senior Product Owner accountable for the management and direction of the product team. They will lead our team of product owners who are responsible for collaborating with clients, business development and technical staff to assess customers’ business requirements and processes for the purpose of building mobile software. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Effectively lead, manage, and engage the product team
- Working closely with the CTO and other Directors, as well as the development team
- Gather, define and document client’s business rules and requirements
- Lead and coordinate requirements gathering meetings with clients
- Active member of team participating in Scrums
- Writing stories that thoroughly describe app behaviour and acceptance criteria
- Create functional specifications to define software behaviour
- Maintain updated functional and business requirements documents throughout the software development life cycle
- Lead the product team through the design, development and testing phases to ensure system design meets requirements
- Act as the intermediary between business and development teams, translating business objectives as well as functional and user requirements into business requirements documentation
- Liaise with QA and UAT teams and provide feedback and assistance on test plans and test cases
- Provide regular updates and communicate issues to project teams
- Coordinate and conduct walkthroughs of business requirements documents with project team and client organization
- Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery
- Some travel may be required
What we’re looking for:
- University degree in software engineering, computer science, or electrical/computer engineering
- 7-10 years of software product management experience with 3-5 years experience leading a team
- 5+ years related experience in mobile software development
- PMI certification or CSPO is required
- Previous work experience with Agile development methodologies
- Ability to confidently and clearly communicate both technical and business topics to various individuals, including clients, management, designers, and developers
- Experience with customer relationship and tracking applications (Confluence, Stash, etc.)
- Balsamiq, Sketch, and Adobe CC, as well as wireframing and UX experience
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with benefits
- Frequently catered breakfast and lunch
- All the snacks and drinks you can consume
- A lounge that features a variety of activities, such as video games, ping pong, foosball, etc.
Conveniently located right off Highway 400 and only 15 minutes from Yorkdale, Clearbridge Mobile offers a collaborative, team-oriented environment where your contributions will make an impact.
Interested candidates are asked to email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org citing the position title in the subject line. We thank all those interested, however only those whom we wish to contact for further discussion with be contacted.