TimmyMe is the world's first HCE-enabled closed loop mobile wallet.
Tim Hortons is a top 50 Quick Service Restaurant with more than 4000 locations across Canada and the United States.
- Behind competition in QSR space (no mobile solution)
- Operational inefficiencies at check-out
- Legacy POS infrastructure
- Host Card Emulation Tap and Pay functionality
- Make purchases via barcode scanning
- Pay for items using gift cards from device
- Enable mobile payments with no change to existing POS
- Address operational challenges at check-out
- Gain better understanding of customer behavior
- Save on total costs of ownership (existing POS)
- Establish presence as industry innovator (first-of-its-kind solution)
“We were proud to say we were the first quick service restaurant in North America to launch near field communication payment. Our company received a lot of public attention and media coverage for being the first to launch the payments in our restaurants using NFC. We received a good return on our investment…The feeling is that Clearbridge Mobile goes above and beyond what you expect from them.”
Former Senior Manager of Marketing Technology