Sotheby’s International Realty Partners With Clearbridge to Launch Apple TV App
Last week, Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC announced the launch of the Sotheby’s International Realty® Apple TV app. Developed in partnership with Clearbridge Mobile, the app allows customers to browse nearly 50,000 luxury properties on a larger screen than ever before.
The launch of the app places the Sotheby’s International Realty brand among first movers in the real estate space to provide a connected TV experience to customers, providing users:
- More selection on a more interactive platform
- A shared user experience for browsing properties
- A best-in-class visual experience
The solution is a native tvOS application with custom navigation, view controllers, and animations that is tightly integrated with Google Places to offer users the fastest property browsing experience. Key features of the app include:
- Text or voice-activated property browsing
- Share a property via email, save recent searches, and bookmark properties
- Reach out to agents directly from the app to reduce friction points in the path to purchase
- “Guess the Location” in-app micro game
- Ability to access recent searches and bookmarked properties directly on Apple TV home screen’s Top Row
To learn more about the Sotheby’s International Realty Apple TV app and watch the app preview, visit sothebysrealty.com/appletv.
As a full service custom mobile app development company, Clearbridge Mobile handles the entire lifecycle of your product from Planning and Strategy, UX/UI Design, App Development, QA/User Acceptance Testing, to Technical Delivery. We use a unique agile development process that gives you control over scope, reduces your risk, and provides you predictable velocity. Start a conversation today to get started on your mobile project.