Clearbridge Mobile is an award-winning full stack mobile application development studio. With our skilled team of developers and designers, we’ve made end-to-end custom mobile applications for an extensive list of premium clients. We’ve developed a wearable technology news reader app; created the world’s first HCE closed loop mobile wallet; and developed TV Everywhere solutions with Chromecast and Apple TV integration! You will gain experience developing apps for top companies in a wide variety of verticals including media, enterprise, mobile payments, retail, financial services, etc.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead project kick-off meetings with client and project teams to effectively communicate process and expectations.
- Lead product design sprints in order to derive the best features for our client’s mobile product.
- Research competitor landscape in order to assist clients develop a great product strategy.
- Work with UX Design to create great user flow and experience within mobile app.
- Negotiate between Development team and client to deliver as many high value features as possible within given timeframe
- Create job and user stories that are clear and follow the INVEST principles
- Lead daily status meetings with client and development teams
- Lead risk assessment meetings with development teams and effectively communicate risks to client
- Lead sprint grooming sessions with client and development teams
- Assist Squad leader by providing a healthy backlog of stories to ensure team is fully utilized during sprints
- Facilitate issue resolution to maintain or improve velocity of the development team
- Ensure internal UAT of mobile product is completed and issues are reported, tracked and resolved during the sprint
- Prepare sprint wrap-up reports and lead wrap-up sessions with client and development teams
- Research competitor landscape and client industry in order to assist clients build and maintain short and long term product roadmap.
- Work with release manager to ensure successful release of mobile app to the public
- Assess product success by analysing metrics and data
- Work with Director of Product to determine recommendations on growing the product roadmap
What we’re looking for:
- Service-oriented personality
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to drive execution without authority
- Ability to influence others internally and externally
- Ability to problem solve
- Good understanding of mobile application development process
- Great understanding of UX Design for mobile products
- Ability to translate technical-speak to client-speak
- Ability to translate data into meaningful information
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Great understanding of Agile development process
- Ability to research and gain domain/industry knowledge
- Ability to identify sales opportunities
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with benefits
- Frequently catered breakfast and lunch
- All the snacks and drinks you can consume
- A lounge that features a variety of activities, such as video games, ping pong, foosball, etc.
Who are we?
Clearbridge Mobile has been built on a solid foundation of truly invested leadership. We’re a young company and have formed great connections both internally and externally; together, this creates a culture of teamwork and fun. Why is our culture so important to us? Because work and life intersect and we believe it’s important to be happy and healthy in both! And we’re not going to sugar coat it – sometimes we work long hours. But we also work hard to make sure you get down time. And when we take time to have some fun as a company, we share that time through numerous events and activities, such as knife throwing, where no one gets hurt!
Conveniently located right off Highway 400 and only 15 minutes from Yorkdale, Clearbridge Mobile offers a collaborative, team-oriented environment where your contributions will make an impact. Enter the Clearbridge world and you won’t look back! Yes, we rhymed that on purpose.
Interested candidates are asked to email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org citing the position title in the subject line. Clearbridge Mobile welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all those interested, however only those whom we wish to contact for further discussion with be contacted.
To learn more, check us out on Facebook