Download: The 2018 Enterprise Mobility Report
Enterprise mobility initiatives – particularly mobile app development – have become more urgent moving into 2018. Enterprises are no longer just in competition with other large enterprises, but increasingly with mobile-first companies that are disrupting industries and capturing market share. These fast-moving, agile startups have less red tape, mobile-first products and services, and mobile workforces available at the tap of a button: and they are coming after your customers.
The 2018 Enterprise Mobility Report provides an analysis of the current state of enterprise mobility, trends and direction, and the key challenges organizations face moving forward. It is meant to guide decision-makers and members of teams responsible for organizational mobile strategy, covering key topics that include:
- The acceleration of competition from mobile-first disruptors that challenge the status quo
- Shifts in employee and customer behavior toward mobile work, engagement and consumption
- An analysis of the ROI for early innovators in the enterprise mobility space
- Key challenges to enterprise mobility initiatives such as resourcing, technical capabilities, legacy system integration, and security
- Recommendations for creating a mobile strategy that aligns with organizational goals and supports a broader mobile vision